KPA Winner at the 2019 Eldercare Awards
WINNER | KPA Architects are proud to announce our project Koh-I-Noor Contemporary Aged Care received Winner for ‘Aged Care Project of the Year’ at the 7th Asia Pacific Eldercare Innovation Awards 2019!
A wonderful achievement by all and we would like to congratulate and thank the following involved for their efforts in making this possible:
- Aliena Inc (formerly known as Spine and Limb Foundation) – Client
- Pindan – Builder
- OP Properties – Project Management
- BPA Engineering – Structural and Civil Engineering
- Uloth & Associates – Traffic Engineer
- Lucid Consulting Engineers – Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Fire, Energy Efficiency
- Plan E – Landscape Architect
- Ian Lush and Associates – NCC Certifier
- Sealhurst – Acoustic Engineer
- TPG – Town Planner
- Stuart Green – Public Artist
- Penni Sutton – Public Artist
- Douglas Mark Black – Photographer
- Red Empire Media – Video Production
FINALIST | KPA Architects received Finalist Award for ‘Architecture Firm of the Year’, and our Director Todd Paterson received Finalist Award for ‘Young Architect of the Year’. Congratulations Todd!
Winners and finalists were announced at the awards ceremony last night in Singapore.
We would like congratulate all finalists and winners of each category!
A few photos from the awards night: